Good morning from Maine the place we’re hoping the warmth and humidity will break right now. I write that sentence realizing full nicely that in a month I will in all probability be again to carrying flannel shirts and sweaters. Till then we’ll attempt to take pleasure in the previous couple of weeks of summer season earlier than college begins.
This week I held the sixth webinar in my summer season webinar sequence. An enormous thanks to everybody who has registered for one or all of them. Your assist helps me preserve the lights on. There’s yet one more webinar within the sequence. It is Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Preserve.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1.5 Good Assets for Studying About Airplanes and Airways
2. A Nice Place to Discover Lesson Plan Concepts
3. Google Classroom Now Has Add-ons – For Some Colleges
4. Blackbird Gives an Revolutionary Method for Anybody to Train Coding
5. Vital Modifications to Screencastify’s Free Plan
6. Make Whiteboard Movies in Microsoft Flip
7. Elinor’s Nature Journey and Palms-on Studying Actions
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
This summer season I am internet hosting a sequence of Sensible Ed Tech webinars. There’s one left within the sequence. You study extra and register via the hyperlink beneath.
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 42,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you possibly can comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace Icons Every day and Every day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.