This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Gentle and contemporary, this Caprese flatbread is the proper appetizer for any Italian-inspired meal! It’s topped with melty mozzarella, contemporary herbs and veggies, and topped off with a mouthwatering balsamic glaze!
The easy however scrumptious taste mixture of Caprese is one among my favorites. In the event you’re a fan like me, this Caprese pasta salad, baked Caprese rooster, or Caprese skewers should be added to your dinner lineup.
Caprese Flatbread With Balsamic Drizzle
Caprese dishes are one of the best. The melty goodness of mozzarella, candy acidity of tomato, and tangy balsamic glaze is the final word taste mixture. I’ve obtained fairly a number of Caprese dishes on the weblog up to now (with this basic Caprese salad and Caprese casserole being a few of my all-time favorites!) however this wonderful Caprese flatbread recipe is shortly rising to the highest! It’s simple to see why! It’s easy however such a crowd-pleaser. Everybody will need a slice.
Actually, I really like this Caprese flatbread recipe as a result of it solely takes a couple of minutes to arrange. All it wants is a drizzle of balsamic glaze as soon as it comes out of the oven after which it’s able to serve! It appears simply pretty much as good because it tastes. It’s going to fly off the desk at your subsequent get-together! You received’t have the ability to withstand a bit of tacky, flavorful goodness.
Substances You’ll Want
The important elements of a Caprese dish are tomatoes, mozzarella, contemporary basil, and balsamic vinegar for drizzling on prime. As a result of this recipe is so easy, it’s necessary to make use of the best high quality substances you may! It will take the flavour of your flatbread to the following degree. Measurements for every ingredient might be discovered beneath within the recipe card.
- Flatbread: I used store-bought for straightforward prep!
- Olive Oil: Brush this on prime of your flatbread to melt it up and add additional taste.
- Minced Garlic: Provides a scrumptious layer of savory taste.
- Mozzarella Cheese: A must-add for that basic Caprese taste! You need to use slice your mozzarella or tear it into items.
- Cherry Tomatoes: Add scrumptious sweetness and acidity.
- Italian Seasoning: That is my favourite mix of herbs! It provides one of the best taste. You should buy this premade or make your personal batch utilizing my recipe right here.
- Salt and Pepper: Sprinkle each on prime to reinforce the general taste of your Caprese flatbread.
- Contemporary Basil Leaves: Add shiny, minty taste all through this dish.
- Balsamic Glaze: A drizzle of balsamic vinegar brings all the flavors collectively!
Easy methods to Make Caprese Flatbread
Making this scrumptious Caprese flatbread solely requires a number of easy steps of layering, then it’s off to the oven! It solely takes Quarter-hour from begin to end! It’s one among my favourite recipes to whip up final minute for summer season potlucks.
- Preheat Oven: First, preheat your oven to 450 levels Fahrenheit.
- Prep Pan: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the flatbread on the ready pan.
- Brush on Olive Oil: Brush the olive oil on the flatbread. Be sure to cowl your entire flatbread by brushing the olive oil all the way in which out to the sides.
- Add Minced Garlic: Evenly unfold minced garlic over the olive oil.
- Layer With Mozzarella: Subsequent, prime the flatbread with contemporary mozzarella that has been torn or sliced.
- High With Tomatoes: Layer on the halved grape tomatoes, and sprinkle on the Italian seasonings.
- Bake: Bake for 10-Quarter-hour or till the cheese is melted and the sides of the crust begin to get darkish golden brown.
- Broil: Be at liberty to broil for 1-2 minutes extra minutes if you wish to crisp up the flatbread. Simply watch out to look at it carefully.
- Add Basil and Seasonings: High the pizza with contemporary basil. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Take pleasure in!
Ideas and Variations
There are a number of methods to change up this fast and straightforward recipe, however listed here are a number of of my favorites!
- Balsamic Discount: If you’d like your glaze to be just a little thicker than balsamic vinegar, attempt making a balsamic discount! All you need to do is simmer balsamic vinegar in a saucepan till extra liquid evaporates and it thickens.
- Swap Out Crust: As an alternative of utilizing store-bought flatbread, you can too use naan or pizza dough that has been rolled skinny and cooked.
- Add Pesto: For additional taste, attempt spreading some pesto over your flatbread earlier than including the remainder of your toppings! It’s earthy and scrumptious.
Flatbread pizzas make one of the best leftovers! It’s the proper factor to warmth up for lunch. Right here’s find out how to maintain your Caprese flatbread tasting contemporary and scrumptious for so long as doable.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer leftover flatbread in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.
- Reheating: To maintain the crust crispy, I wish to heat leftover Caprese flatbread within the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 levels Fahrenheit.
Preheat oven to 450 levels Fahrenheit.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the flatbread on the ready pan.
Brush the olive oil on the flatbread. Be sure to cowl your entire flatbread by brushing the olive oil all the way in which out to the sides.
Evenly unfold minced garlic over the olive oil.
Subsequent, prime the flatbread with contemporary mozzarella that has been torn or sliced.
Layer on the halved grape tomatoes, and sprinkle on the Italian seasonings.
Bake for 10-Quarter-hour or till the cheese is melted and the sides of the crust begin to get darkish golden brown.
Be at liberty to broil for 1-2 minutes extra minutes if you wish to crisp up the flatbread. Simply watch out to look at it carefully.
High the pizza with contemporary basil. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Take pleasure in!
Energy153kcal (8%)Carbohydrates9g (3%)Protein7g (14%)Fats10g (15%)Saturated Fats4g (20%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats4gLdl cholesterol22mg (7%)Sodium234mg (10%)Potassium83mg (2%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A291IU (6%)Vitamin C4mg (5%)Calcium163mg (16%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.